Thursday, May 16, 2013

How I Style: White T-Shirt



I think we all have a white t-shirt in our closet that is collecting dust.  Here is a video where I give shine to the beloved White T styling it casually, formally, and everything in between.   
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hopefully you all enjoy the music selection.  I came across an artist, Abjo, on soundcloud and fell in love with the jazz heavy beat.  I gave me memories of riding around in the car with my dad as a little girl.

I am currently in the process of uploading a video which should be up very soon! 

Love you all very much,

XXX

-E-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great video!! Love those tropical shorts!!

Tiffany aka itsmeladyg

Blog:www.itsmladyg.com
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/user/itsmeladyg

/ljbo; said...

Your style is amazing and you're absolutely gorgeous . I'm so glad you now have a blog :D
www.cheyrawwrrs.blogspot.co.uk

MiSean Claron said...

I absolutely love your style and I'm so glad i finally found your blog!